Monday, July 30, 2018

Olá!

We had a great week! I don't have a lot of time, but I will talk about some of the best parts.

This week we had a course of self-reliance where we talked about work and education after the mission. They gave us some good guides to look at. The best part was after when we went to the temple with President and Sister Thomas. It was a great experience to be there with them. They are such great people and I am grateful for everything they have taught me.

The other great part this week is that we had a baptism! His name is Pietro. He is 10 years old. His mother and grandmother are members are members, but were not going to church. One day they stopped there to use the restroom and as they were leaving Pietro said that he felt the spirit so strongly on the church grounds and that he never wanted to leave. We have been teaching him for a couple of months and he was baptized on Sunday.

I now have one more companion. We will be together in a trio for my last couple of weeks. I am very excited and am super happy to be working in this great work. I have seen so many miracles and know that God is in control and is guiding so many people to the truth. Thank you all for your love and support!

Amo vocês!

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment