Monday, July 16, 2018

Olá!

This week was fantastic. Again we had a couple of exchanges so I traveled a little bit. The first couple of days I was in my area with Elder Smith. It was full of miracles! We are finding more people which is exciting for us so that we can teach a lot more. I have seen that if we do our best, God will do the rest. It is not easy, but it is worth it.

The first exchange that I did was in Baronesa, Osasco which is about an hour from here. It is a very different area. A lot more open. It is easy to enter into people's houses. We also did a couple of baptismal interviews. It was great. I met a fantastic family that the other missionaries have prepared. It was amazing to talk to them and see a united family that is so excited to follow the gospel.

The second exchange I did was in the center of São Paulo. It was a lot of fun to work in the city. It is a lot like New York. We took the subway around and there are a lot of buildings. I wish I could have taken a couple of pictures. It has a really big city feel to it. That is good because I like the city, but it is also hard to stop people and talk to them because they are always running. It was a really good exchange though and I am glad that I got to know another missionary and another part of the area.

The last couple of days we worked in the area and are having a great time together. The members here are fantastic. I love the work and am excited to see people preparing to be baptized and show that they want to follow Jesus Christ. It truly is a blessing to be apart of this Church and this work. Thank you all for your love and support!

Amo vocês!

Elder Johnson





No comments:

Post a Comment