Monday, August 6, 2018

Olá!

I had a great week. We had a lot of meetings as some missionaries went home and the new missionaries got here. I will explain a little bit about the week. There is nothing too exciting as it was just meetings and then splits.

Tuesday we had our meeting with the new missionaries. This meeting is great. We received a lot of Americans. It is funny to see them all getting on the mission. It is a crazy experience getting here. I like to see how they all learn and grow.

Wednesday was our leadership council. It was a great meeting. We gave a couple of trainings on how to better work with members and made some goals so that we can have a mission of miracles. The mission is getting better and better. The leaders here are great so it was just a fun and exciting meeting.

Friday was our last meeting with the District Leaders. It went super well. We give them some training on their responsibilities. They are great also. I love all the missionaries here.

The next couple of days I spent traveling. I am with two companions now so I am kind of just traveling around to other areas to help out. I went to Osasco which is a city close by. I stayed in one area one day and then another area the next. It was a lot of fun. We taught so many people there as the people are a lot more open than in the center of São Paulo. These last couple of weeks that will be my life. Traveling from area to area every couple of days. It is a great experience to meet new people and new areas. I am so happy to be a missionary. It truly has changed my life. I can't wait for these last couple of weeks. The last sprint is always the best part. Thank you all for your love and support!

Amo vocês!

Elder Johnson








No comments:

Post a Comment