Monday, July 9, 2018

Olá!

This week went well. Happy late 4th of July. We celebrated here by eating McDonald's. It was pretty good. This week we had a couple of divisions. The first one was with Paraísopolis again. This time I stayed in my area. It was good. I am in a new area so on these days I have to work hard to have a lot of plans, but it was a good day. I learned a lot and we were able to find a lot of people. This area doesn't have as many people on the road so when there is one it is fun because you basically run after them.

The second division was with Novo Osasco. It is an area I have been in so it was fun to be back there. We had a good day and I saw a few people that I met there which was great. I saw Luan which is a young man that I taught and baptized there and he is doing well. It is nice to see the progress of people after baptism.

We only had one meeting this week. It might be the last meeting that I run as I don't know if I will be assistant next transfer. I really enjoyed the training that we did. I have seen how much I have learned since the first training and now. We were with the new missionaries and it is fun to see them entering. I know that they will do a great job here in the mission. They are always so excited and willing to learn.

In our area we are doing well. We have a couple of people who will be baptized this month. Pietro is a young boy who is super excited. His mom and grandma are returning to church and he said that the only thing that he wants is to be baptized and always go to church. We are also teaching a member's girlfriend. She also said that she has a huge desire to be baptized. I have seen that the Lord is truly preparing people. We have found both of these people and they have the desire even without inviting them. They were amazed when they found out that they could be baptized this month. I am so excited to teach and prepare them.

This area is not as crazy as past areas so I don't have very many stories. The best one from this week is that a guy was saying that Neymar(A Brazillian soccer player) was called by God to win the world cup for Brasil. Sadly, they lost, but maybe his prophecy will come true in 4 years. I was sad that Brasil lost. It was super crazy here every game day. I was happy to see a little bit of the Brazillian spirit. I love the people here and am grateful for all of the experiences I have had here. Thank you all for your love and support.

Amo vocês!

Elder Johnson





No comments:

Post a Comment