Monday, August 20, 2018

Olá!

Well, this is the last email I will be sending here from Brasil. It is a crazy feeling how it passed by so fast. This last week I spent traveling to a couple of different areas. It was great. The best part of the week though is when I went to Fenlly's baptism on Saturday. He is a man that I was teaching in Campo Limpo. He decided to be baptized and I went to baptize him there. We are allowed to visit areas the last weekend of the mission and so it worked out perfectly for me to see them. Sunday was also great because I visited people from Kennedy and from Campo Limpo. I, of course, wanted more time to visit, but it was amazing to have the little bit of time that I did have. I loved to see how much people have grown.

 I have so many stories, but I would like to end this last letter saying that I know that this Church is true. I know that the Lord lives and looks out for all of us. He is always willing to guide us and help us through all of our moments of this life. I have seen His hand many times throughout the mission. I love Brazil. I love the people here. It is hard to say goodbye, but I am grateful for all of the experiences I had and all of the memories I will take with me. In the coming weeks I am excited to see my friends and family and start a new chapter of my life, but I will never forget these two years that I had to serve the Lord and the people of Brazil. They are times that will never be forgotten. I thank all of you for your love, prayers and support. I will see you all soon!

Amo vocês!

Elder Johnson








No comments:

Post a Comment