Monday, August 13, 2018

Olá!

This week yet again flew by. I do not have a lot of time today and I don't have a lot to say honestly. Haha. The first part of the week we had our multi zone conferences. It was a lot of fun. We talked about working with the members. A little ironic as a last training as soon I will be on the other side of the training, but it was a great event with everyone. 

The rest of the week I spent on exchanges. I went to another area close by for 4 days. It was a lot of fun. It felt good just to be a normal missionary(kind of). We just went out there and talked to everyone and taught a lot of lessons. I saw that we met so many people that were ready to hear the gospel message. I absolutely loved the experience.

This weekend we also had a baptism! On Sunday before church Erlan was baptized. He is a 22 year old man who has been going to Church the past couple of weeks. He is a great guy and has changed a lot. Each time we taught about a commandment he started living and never went back. I loved to see that change in him and it was a great meeting even though the water heater wasn't working and it was a super cold day. haha

I had an amazing week and I can't wait for this week. We will have one last meeting and then I will be traveling to a couple different areas. It will be a great experience and I can't wait. Thank you all for your love and support!

Amo vocês!

Elder Johnson



No comments:

Post a Comment