Monday, June 25, 2018

Olá!

My first week in the new area went super well! We had quite a few meetings, but I was still able to get to know a lot of the people from the new ward. On Tuesday we had transfers so we had a meeting with all of the new missionaries. It is a great meeting because everyone is super excited. We received a lot of Americans this time which was a lot of fun because everyone looks super scared. haha. On Wednesday we had a meeting with all of the Zone Leaders and Sister Training Leaders. I think that it was a great meeting. They are also really excited. It is great to always work with them. President has done a great job with so many missionaries here. Thursday we had a normal workday, but I was a little sick which made it difficult, but it was a lot of fun still. I loved to get out and be in a new area. This area is much different because there are a lot of buildings and almost everyone on the street does not live in the area, but in different places in São Paulo. We are going to try new ways of finding investigators. It will be a new challenge, but it will be fun to try some new ideas.

Friday we met with the district leaders and then with that we finished up our meetings for the week! The rest of the week we worked normally. We were able to teach a few people and we were hoping to take a lot of people to church. This Sunday there were not a lot of people that went, but my companion had baptized 2 people so there were two confirmations which were nice. It was also cool that I sat by the Ketchesons at church. They are from my ward in Orem and they are serving a mission here also! It was a strange feeling, but it was great to see them. We are going to work hard this week to find even more people and take them to church. I think that it will be great to be here and I am excited to end the mission working. I hope to be able to meet some more people this week and tell some more stories. Thank you all for your love and support!

Amo vocês!

Elder Johnson

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see Elder Johnson, aka Noah, as a dedicated missionary. He's a powerful missionary and his portuguese is amazing!

    ReplyDelete