Monday, June 18, 2018

Olá!

So this last week was my last in Campo Limpo. After 9 months in the area, I was transferred. Elder Lucas went home and President wanted to move our area so we are now in Morumbi which is close by the temple here. My new companion is Elder Smith. He is from St. George. I already had met him and have known him for a while. He is a great guy and I am super excited to work with him.

The last week was full of a lot of meetings. We had a couple meetings for Elder Lucas as he was going home and we had two multizone conferences with an Area Seventy. It was fantastic. I really liked the Seventy who came. His name is Elder Carboni. He has so much knowledge about the scriptures as his background is being in charge of seminaries and institutes. It was great to be able to ask him questions and he taught us many things about repentance and the need to change. I really enjoyed the things that I learned at all of the meetings this week.

We were working hard this last week to try and leave the area progressing. Veronica's family is doing well. They went to a stake couple dance which they really liked. They are sad that I am going to be leaving, but I know that they will continue to learn and grow with the new missionaries there. Gabriella was confirmed this Sunday. It is great to see all of these new people at church. I was able to bear one last testimony as I was invited by the bishop to do so. It was great to look out and see all of the wonderful people who have helped me so much. I am grateful that I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ. I truly know that this is His Church. It is amazing to have this knowledge and share it with others.

I would like to end by saying Happy Father's day to my incredible dad. He has always supported me and taught me throughout my entire life. I am so grateful for him and his influence. I love you, dad! I would also like to wish a happy birthday to my sister, Sabrina. I remember all of the moments that we have had growing up together. She is a wonderful sister and a wonderful mother as well. I love you so much!

Thank you all for your love and support!

Amo vocês!

Elder Johnson




No comments:

Post a Comment