Monday, September 4, 2017

Olá!

This week went by super fast. It was a whirlwind of a week as my companion had a couple problems with his health and he had to go to the hospital for a consult. He found out that he has to have surgery so he is heading home. It is ironic because he was the companion I was with when I went home. I found out that I will train a new missionary and also I will be the District Leader. I am super excited for the opportunities I have and I know that I will learn and grow with these experiences.

I don't have a lot to say about this week. It was a shorter week with the temple being on Tuesday and then having to resolve all the health problems, but we did have a couple fun times. We had a barbeque in the ward which was a lot of fun. We played some basketball also. We are not allowed to keep score, but if we could, I think I won. Haha.

The last thing I would like to say is to wish a happy birthday to my mom. It was a little while ago, but she is truly an amazing woman and a fantastic mother. She has always taught me to work hard and believe in our dreams. Currently, she is an example to me as she has returned to school to study and follow her dreams. She knows that with the Lord, all things are possible. From the very first breath I took, she has been raising me to be a missionary and father. I am so grateful for her and her love. He has helped me so much in my life. I would not be where I am or who I am without her. I love her so so so much. Happy Birthday, Mom!! I love you all! Thank you for your prayers!

Tchau!

Elder Johnson







Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment