Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Olá!

This week I don't have a lot of time because we went to the temple! It was such an amazing experience. I love every opportunity we have to go there. This week we also had two confirmations at church. It was so amazing to see them progress and to be baptized and confirmed. One cool story from this week is that we received a reference from salt lake. The sisters there called us and gave us the address of a lady in our area. She works for Mary Kay and so does one of our recent convert's mom. We asked our recent convert's mom if she knows the woman from the reference we received and she does! It just shows how small a world this is. It is also an amazing opportunity we have now to teach the mom and the reference and for both of them to have the opportunity to accept the church at the same time! We will see how that goes!

We are coming up on the transfer. I don't know exactly what will happen yet, but I am excited to go where the Lord sends me. This week also marks one year on the mission. It goes by so fast. I am excited that it is not over yet, but that I still have the second have to work as hard as I can. I am so excited to keep working. I have felt like I have grown so much already and I can't wait to see what this second year has in store for me. Thank you for all your prayers and support! I love you all!

Tchau!

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment