Monday, September 11, 2017

Olá!

This week went super well! I started training which has been a lot of fun. My new companion is from Brazil. His name is Elder Aguiar. We have been working well together. We had training for the new missionaries and then the next day I had training for new District Leaders. That was a lot of fun. I am enjoying being a trainer and DL.

One fun story from this week is that we went to a park with some members of the ward for an activity. While we were there I played basketball with a couple of guys there in the park. I played for a few minutes which was a lot of fun and then explained to them who I was and if they would be interested in learning about the church, which a few were. It was a lot fun. One guy said that he had never seen someone playing basketball in church clothes. Haha.

We have been working on finding new people. It is amazing how the Lord directs our paths. One night we were just walking and I felt that we should go down a street. We kept walking and found a married couple. We taught them which they liked a lot. It was nice because we were trying all day to teach someone, but no one wanted, but the Lord led us to some people who accpeted. We will keep working hard this week and trust in the Lord. He truly guides this work and he guides all of our lives. I am so grateful for Him and for all these experiences that I am having. I love you all. Thank you for your support and prayers!

Tchau!

Elder Johnson





No comments:

Post a Comment