Monday, May 7, 2018

 Olá!

This week was fantastic! It was the last week of our transfer and we were trying to work really hard. This transfer has been difficult because we feel like we have worked so hard, but there has not been a lot of progress. These last couple of weeks we have seen a lot of miracles though. We have found a lot more people who seem to want to hear about the message and follow Jesus Christ. This week two of these people were baptized! Lana and Rayssa are two little sisters who we met a couple of weeks ago. They are 10 and 9 years old and they have been going to Church and were so excited for their baptism.

On Sunday we got to their house and Lana and Rayssa were ready to go at 8:30. They had woken up at 7 and got ready all by themselves. They were even using little hairbands that some members gave them. They went to Church and were so happy. We also had some other investigators at church and it was an amazing fast and testimony meeting. I heard some of the most touching testimonies I have ever heard. It also helped so many of our investigators feel the Spirit.

After Church, we got everything ready for the baptism. We went and picked up the girls and a lot of members went also. It was an amazingly sweet baptism. The messages were great. Another little girl that is a member bore her testimony. She was so nervous, but she bore a sweet and powerful testimony. The Spirit was so strong during the entire meeting and especially when they were baptized. After the baptism, Lana came up and told me and Elder Lucas, "I will never forget you".  It was such an amazing moment. They come from difficult families and I have seen that through their faith, they have changed their lives. We were only tools in the hands of the Lord. I know that He is the one that makes these miracles happen and I know I will never forget these precious moments and these amazing daughters of God.

I know that this is the work of the Lord. I have never had such a strong testimony of that. I know that this is His Church. He leads us and guides us. I am so grateful for these experiences that I am having. Thank you all for your love and support!

Amo vocês!

Elder Johnson



Lana and Rayssa


Kentucky in Brazil!

We didn't see the movie, just the poster!

The Food Group to rule them all.



No comments:

Post a Comment