Monday, May 14, 2018

Olá!

We had a lot of meetings this week, but it was great! On Monday we had our weekly meeting with President. We planned out the rest of the meetings for this week and the rest of the day we were preparing for the week. On Tuesday we had a meeting with all of the new missionaries. It was great. The missionaries are always so excited to start the mission so it is one of my favorite trainings.

On Wednesday we had a meeting with all the Zone Leaders in the mission. It was a really great meeting also. Thursday was a normal day for us and then on Friday, we had one last meeting with all the District Leaders. I really enjoyed the meetings this last week. They helped me a lot and I feel like it was a great week to start our transfer.

On Sunday we had the confirmations of Lana and Rayssa. It was fantastic. I loved seeing them there and they even took a friend so it was a great sacrament meeting on Sunday. After we had the opportunity to talk with our families. It was amazing. I loved seeing everyone. It felt like the time went by so fast, but I love my family and am so grateful for the technology we have to be able to talk on other sides of the world. I would also love to say that I am so grateful for my mother. She has always helped me so much. I have learned so many lessons from her of faith, hope, charity and all other attributes of Christ. She has always been an example to me and I am so grateful to be her son. I love you, mom!

It has been really crazy today, and my time is up, but thank you all for your love and support!

Amo vocês!

Elder Johnson








No comments:

Post a Comment