Monday, April 16, 2018

Olá!

This week was yet again another week of meetings. On Tuesday and Wednesday, we had our multi-zone conferences. Each day had 3 of our 6 zones. We were responsible for getting it all setup and conducting. It went really well. We learned a lot. In the morning President invited some members from other wards who served missions to train us on how to teach and other teaching techniques. It was fantastic. I learned so much. In the afternoon I gave a training on inviting people to read The Book of Mormon. I feel like it went really well. We do the training in three separate groups so I gave the training six times, but each time felt even better and better. Practice helps a lot.

The rest of the week we worked together in our area. It was great. We have been very tired with all of these meetings so we prayed, fasted and went to work. We have not been finding a lot of people that were progressing and wanting to go to church, but this week we were able to teach a lot of new people and found so many people that are ready to hear our message. It was miracle after miracle and while we were teaching, the spirit was so strong. I remember one family that we found that everything just clicked. They felt the Spirit and will be baptized here in a few weeks. Kimberly has been progressing a lot also. Her aunt still has not let her be baptized, but I feel like it will all work out soon.

This week we had stake conference. We were able to take a few people as it was far away. A lot of recent converts went as well so it was great to see them there. One recent convert is even singing in the choir. We didn't know until we got there and looked up and saw her. It is great to see the changes in the lives of those we have taught. I really enjoyed stake conference here and with all of these meetings I have felt the Spirit testifying to me that this is the work of the Lord and I am excited to keep working. I know that the Lord lives. He has helped us so much these weeks and I hope to keep working so that He can bless us even more. Thank you all for your love and support.

Amo vocês!

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment