Monday, March 26, 2018

Olá!

This week we did more exchanged which was a lot of fun. The first couple of days I was with Elder Garcia who is from Argentina. I stayed in my area and we had a couple of great days. We met a lot of new people which was nice because when you are in an area for a long time you sometimes start to lose faith and think that you already have spoken with everyone, but that is not the case. There are still a lot of people here. We also went to district meeting together. President showed up as a suprise and it was the day that I gave a training to the district. I wasn't nervous as I usually have to give training in front of the mission and president and I enjoyed that it was a smaller group. I felt that it was a great meeting. President also brought chocalate covered strawberries which was a bonus.

After the first division we spent a day together in the area. It was nice. We made a cake for the girl who was baptized last Sunday since it was her birthday. She was confirmed yesterday which was special to see also. On Friday we decided to do a division with Elder Benedito who was my trainer! I went to his area and it was awesome. It was so much fun to be with him again. He is a great person and taught me so much so I felt like I was being trained again. We remembered a lot of old stories from the beggining of the mission and the day was full of things to do. He will go home in about a month so it was great to be able to be with him before he leaves.

On Saturday we were together again in the area and usually we use Saturday to invite everyone to go to church, so we were running around that day. It was great. On Sunday we had many investigators there and it was a fantastic meeting. Kimberly has been learning a lot. She gets so excited every time we give her a new pamphlet. She has been studying a lot and will be baptized next week!

I am having a great time on the mission. It has been raining a lot. There was a huge storm a couple of days ago that even destroyed some houses because of how strong it was. We are safe and happy though and I am excited for another week here in São Paulo! Thank you all for your love and support!

Amo vocês!

Elder Johnson

Cake for new baptism.

Just soda!!!

My trainer! (middle)

No comments:

Post a Comment