Monday, February 12, 2018

Olá!

This week went by super fast. I was again on exchanges in another area. I was there from Tuesday until Friday. It was a lot of fun. We were able to learn a lot of things together and I really enjoyed the other area. That is one of the best parts about all these exchanges is that I get to know a lot of different people and areas. The other area did not have as many hills as the week before, but it did have a lot of huge staircases. I don't know if I have ever explained the stairs here, but because lots of the cities are built on hills, they build stairs in between the houses going from one street to another. Sometimes there are even doors for more houses on the stairs. I don't know if I prefer stairs or hills. Haha.

The rest of the week was super normal. On Saturday we went to a lot of different people just to invite them to go to church because as a mission we had a goal to take a lot of people to sacrament meeting. We also ate pizza with Mateus on Saturday. He is an investigator who is awesome. He is the one who went to the church site and asked for the missionaries to go there. We had a small family night with him and his mom. She goes to another church but really likes that we are teaching him.

Sunday we had a meeting in the afternoon with President Thomas. We have been planning things for the next transfer as we have a lot of meetings with each new transfer. I think it will be great. We are super excited for what we are planning and I can't wait to keep working in this marvelous work. We are hoping to have three baptisms this week so we are extremely excited and will be very busy. God truly prepares people and changes their lives. I am so grateful for all the miracles that happen here. Thank you all for your love and support!

Amo vocês!

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment