Monday, February 26, 2018

Olá!

This week we had a lot and a lot of meetings. The week was completely full. On Monday we had our normal meeting with President and then took the rest of the day preparing for the week. On Tuesday we had a meeting with the new missionaries. The group that just got here is great. They are super excited and look like they will do great things while they are here.

Wednesday we had our leadership council. This is usually the meeting that takes the most planning. We give training to the zone leaders and now this week they will give the same training to everyone else. We are talking a lot about The Book of Mormon. It was a fantastic meeting and everyone is very excited. It is very satisfying when the meeting goes well. Friday was our last meeting of the week. We had a meeting with all of the District Leaders in the mission. It was a lot of fun also. With all the meeting we did not have a lot of time this week, but we still were able to work for a couple of days. We usually end up running to get everywhere, but that is a lot of fun.

We had Felipe's confirmation at church on Sunday and we are going to have two more baptisms this week. Mateus and Rafaela would have been baptized two weeks ago, but they wanted to wait a little bit. They now feel ready and this week we will have both of their baptisms. They are super excited, and we are as well.

I don't have a whole lot more to say this week. I have now been out 1 year and 6 months. It is crazy how the time flies. Now that there are only 6 months left it feels like it is the 4th quarter or the last game of the state tournament. I want to work the hardest I can these last months I have so that I can "leave it all on the court". I am so grateful for the mission. It has changed my life. I hope to help as many people as I can. That is what Christ did. He endured until the end. We all have to work hard and it is not always easy, but I know that He will help us and when we work hard, we grow and become stronger. Thank you all for your love and support!

Amo vocês!

Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment