Monday, January 22, 2018

Olá!

This week flew by super fast. It was a fantastic week. Tuesday we had a multizone conference and it was also my birthday so that was a lot of fun. We were also able to watch the announcement of the new Prophet. It was fun to see a lot of friends on that day and then at night we went out to dinner with President and Sister Thomas. It turned out to be a great birthday on the mission.

The next day I woke up and was not feeling that great. There were a couple elders in the office that were sick and I think I picked up what they had. It was a little rough the next couple of days, but I felt that the Lord helped so that we were still able to visit a lot of people and I also recovered super fast and was ready to go on Friday.

The last couple of days of the week were awesome. Friday and Saturday we were able to teach a lot of people and invite them all to church. On Sunday we had a lot of investigators at church which was a blessing because it has been a little hard the past couple of weeks. I know that God blessed us and also those people for going to church. It was a great meeting and many of the people said that they would return next week. I am so grateful that the Lord is always helping us in the work that we do here on the mission. It felt like this week and transfer would be an extremely difficult one and I felt like we were failing a little bit because we were not finding a lot of people who were wanting to progress, but after this week my testimony has been strengthened that if we do our best, the Lord blesses us and miracles will happen. I know that He guides us in all that we do. Thank you for all your love and support!

Amo vocês!

Elder Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment