Monday, December 11, 2017

Olá!

This week flew by fast. we didn't have nearly as many meetings this week. I went on an exchange to Novo Osasco, one of my old areas! That was a lot of fun, but a little weird. It kind of felt like I was on an exchange here in my current area and I went back there to stay there. It was fun to see Elder Aguiar as well. Exchanges are extremely tiring. With the traveling and then the full days it kind of wears you out, but I enjoy it a lot. I learned a lot this last week and am excited for this week.

Vinicius was baptized on Saturday! That was a great experience. His friend's dad baptized him and all of the youth were there so it was a very special experience for him. I hope that he continues strong and I bet he will be an amazing member of the church, always helping others and even could become a missionary in the future.

This last week we also had a meeting with President Thomas. It was a fantastic day. President Thomas spoke on obedience and hard work. He also showed a really cool video of the testimonies of people who were found by the missionaries. It showed me how important our work truly is and how even though it is hard sometimes, we should work our hardest so that we can help find those who are reaching out for help.

I don't have a whole lot more to say this week. We are going to have our mission Christmas party which I am excited for. Other than that, this week will be pretty normal also. I am so grateful for this Christmas season and for the opportunity I have to be a missionary. Thank you all for your love and support.

Amo vocês!

Elder Johnson



No comments:

Post a Comment