Tuesday, August 30, 2016

GOT HERE!

This email is just for you guys and the family. They just wanted us to check in with the little time that we have. The next email I send will be a week from Friday on my first P-Day and you can send that one out to the list. We just made it down here and I am in the MTC now! It is a little crazy. My shoes are finally feeling broken in and a lot better. I am loving the district I am in. We all became good friends at the airport and the way over. The exit row was fantastic. I could stretch my legs out completely so I slept pretty well. The food was pretty good on the plane. We drove through the city and it is pretty run down, but I am pretty excited. The MTC(Which I think is called CTM down here) is nice. All the water is filtered and I am excited to try the food. People just speak to you in Portuguese so it is baptism by fire. Today is mainly just settling in, but we are gonna be in full swing tomorrow it looks like. I will be sure to take lots of pictures and write a lot of stories. I love you! Tell the rest of the family that I love them and miss them, but I am excited to be here serving The Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment